level 2 is cool as shi**

whoa, there are CDOs and CMOs and LBOs!!! passing level I for this was worth it!!! thank god for EVA and residual income. i learned this in b school and was shocked it was not in level I. now i know why. they make you wait for that momma!!! read reading 48 on private equity tonight – love the appendix on LBO modeling. will post some thoughts if need be tomorrow before bo sox game.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > will post some > thoughts if need be tomorrow before bo sox game. Of that we can be sure. Have you ever had an unexpressed thought?

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > will post some > > thoughts if need be tomorrow before bo sox > game. > > Of that we can be sure. Have you ever had an > unexpressed thought? sorry. i will tone it down so you guys dont ostracize me.

I find this uncontrollable enthusiasm annoying as hell, especially 10 days before results are posted. Level 2 is not cool as sh!t as you put it. It is interesting, but it is not your friend. In time, it will chew you up and crap you out like many before you. Level 2 is a beast, and you will learn to fear it. Just wait until you get raped by a few CFAI sample tests, that will bring things back down to earth.

mcleod, good point. apologies. then again, no one forced you to open the thread or log onto forum. go for walk, i am sure you passed level II.

I’m with mcleod, chill and temper your enthusiasm sprinting the first mile of a marathon is not prudent strategy, particularly when all the vets are saying the same things to you guys.

Level 2 is something that makes you dream about 2 page long vignettes, and they sound so logical although they are just dreams. When you wake up you know that you have the level 2 poison is running through your veins in your blood and makes you wanna vomit.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whoa, there are CDOs and CMOs and LBOs!!! > passing level I for this was worth it!!! > > thank god for EVA and residual income. i learned > this in b school and was shocked it was not in > level I. now i know why. > > they make you wait for that momma!!! > > read reading 48 on private equity tonight – love > the appendix on LBO modeling. will post some > thoughts if need be tomorrow before bo sox game. Private equity author Tim Jenkinson happened to be my B school prof who taught Private equity!

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whoa, there are CDOs and CMOs and LBOs!!! > passing level I for this was worth it!!! > > thank god for EVA and residual income. i learned > this in b school and was shocked it was not in > level I. now i know why. > > they make you wait for that momma!!! > > read reading 48 on private equity tonight – love > the appendix on LBO modeling. will post some > thoughts if need be tomorrow before bo sox game. Private equity author Tim Jenkinson happened to be my B school prof who taught Private equity! quity valuation is interesting and will be very easy if you go to B school but I am just looking at FSA at the moment!

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whoa, there are CDOs and CMOs and LBOs!!! > passing level I for this was worth it!!! > > thank god for EVA and residual income. i learned > this in b school and was shocked it was not in > level I. now i know why. > > they make you wait for that momma!!! > > read reading 48 on private equity tonight – love > the appendix on LBO modeling. will post some > thoughts if need be tomorrow before bo sox game. Private equity author Tim Jenkinson happened to be my B school prof who taught Private equity! equity valuation is interesting and will be very easy if you go to B school but I am just looking at FSA at the moment!

Wait, so you’re saying that Tim Jenkinson happened to be your B school prof who taught private equity??? Just kidding…

daj … i think all you want right now is a good fcuk… chill man… take it easy

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whoa, there are CDOs and CMOs and LBOs!!! > passing level I for this was worth it!!! > > thank god for EVA and residual income. i learned > this in b school and was shocked it was not in > level I. now i know why. > > they make you wait for that momma!!! > > read reading 48 on private equity tonight – love > the appendix on LBO modeling. will post some > thoughts if need be tomorrow before bo sox game. …shut the f*ck up… : ), I’m just kidding…but seriously!

miker2800 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > whoa, there are CDOs and CMOs and > LBOs!!! > > passing level I for this was worth it!!! > > > > thank god for EVA and residual income. i > learned > > this in b school and was shocked it was not in > > level I. now i know why. > > > > they make you wait for that momma!!! > > > > read reading 48 on private equity tonight – > love > > the appendix on LBO modeling. will post some > > thoughts if need be tomorrow before bo sox > game. > > …shut the f*ck up… : ), I’m just > kidding…but seriously! LOL!

Daj, The pharmacy called, they just got a new load of CHILL PILLS!!

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Daj, > > The pharmacy called, they just got a new load of > CHILL PILLS!! I hope it did not take you too long to think of that one ; )

lol : ) - i love you guys, its gonna be a fun 10 months.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lol : ) - i love you guys, its gonna be a fun 10 > months. that is if they’re still here in 9 days. sorry to say it, but you’ll be stuck with the likes of me instead.

xck2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > that is if they’re still here in 9 days. sorry to > say it, but you’ll be stuck with the likes of me > instead. Benefits of this: 1. For newbies - more experience 2. For veterans - can laugh at us n00bs

I understand that most of you here are stressed over the results, but I think you should chill too. Some of you will probably be as excited as daj224 is, once you know you passed L2.