level 2 june 2008

i started skimming the CFA level2 material , but i 'm wondering which topics are the most difficult and should be having the more concentration , i guess that CFA level 2 exam takers (2008) can direct me , so i can manage my time and focusing on the most difficult parts already faced in the june exam 2008

everything is imp in L2 as it is based on vignettes. If you get killed in 1 or 2 vignettes then passing this thing will come your luck. Ethics, FSA and Equity which are like 60% of the exam…

i didn’ t get you by saying : if i get killed in 1 or 2 vignettes … do u mean that if i couldn’t be able to solve 1 or 2 vignette it will be so difficult to pas the exam ? is it that much precise or difficult , that ommitting 2 out of 60 vignette will make u fail the exam ??? did i understand you right?

steve_ch7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i didn’ t get you by saying : if i get killed in 1 > or 2 vignettes … do u mean that if i couldn’t be > able to solve 1 or 2 vignette it will be so > difficult to pas the exam ? is it that much > precise or difficult , that ommitting 2 out of 60 > vignette will make u fail the exam ??? did i > understand you right? There aren’t 60, there are 20 (each has 6 questions). I haven’t taken L2 yet (June 2009 will be my first, and hopefully last attempt), but I can imagine that if you blow 10% of the exam off of the bat, passing would be much more difficult.