Level 2 Karachi

Any level 2 candidates from karachi.

Hi Noor, I’m not frm Karachi but Dhaka, Bangladesh. Just curious about the situation over there

well lets just say we live in interesting times.

hehe interesting… i’d pity isb people these days…

hey noor … i am from karachi but right now in NY … gurl if u need any help … just blog … and we can figure something out … btw how many ppl in pakistan are into the whole CFA deal! is it gaining popularity there or not ???

lol beejea sorry to disappoint you but I happen to be a guy. CFA program has gained alot of popularity so there is loads of people giving the exam. Well sumz cant say i disagree with you. I hate sounding all pessimistic but the way things are here currently I think we should pity everyone.

ok … why would i be disappointed … its great to hear that CFa has gained popularity … but what abt the general awarness … do people know what ur talking abt … when u tell them that u r doing cfa ??

yes the awareness about the program has increased. Plus I think it is requirement that you have to pass level 1 to work for brokerage firm. But yes alot of people know about it and giving the exam. I gave level 1 this year in june and it was jammed pack.

Hi Noor, I really feel jealous. The situation in Bangladesh is quite the opposite. Generally people don’t care about CFA. The chartered accountants has cluttered the professions, even in the securities market, hell knows why, they get an edge. Financial analysis done by accountants!

noor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yes the awareness about the program has increased. > Plus I think it is requirement that you have to > pass level 1 to work for brokerage firm. But yes > alot of people know about it and giving the exam. > I gave level 1 this year in june and it was jammed > pack. good to know that…but i am having a hard time explaining my Dad that CFA is becoming a must have in finance in Pk as well as middle-east :-s

noor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Well sumz cant say i disagree with you. I hate > sounding all pessimistic but the way things are > here currently I think we should pity everyone. yes…a very tough time for pakistan