Level 2 (Mar 2020)

Hi there,

Signed up for the L2 exams and wondering if there is an existing chat group for warriors attempting L2 in Spring 2020. Happy to create one if there isnt one already. Cheers!

Hi, I am trying to sell my Schweser CAIA Level 2 2019 Schweser materials. I have Schweser Notes, Practice Exams (3 Full exams), Special Sauce, and QuckSheet. This compact study tool summarizes key formulas, definitions, and concepts.

Materials are a little worn but not highlighted at all and otherwise in good condition.

I would like to sell them for $140 (including shipping with the United States). I realize that this is not the 2020 materials (hence the significant discount from $499 on Schweser’s website https://www.schweser.com/caia/level-2/study-packages/compare-packages) but it doesn’t appear the test changes much, if at all, year-to-year.

I also have the 2018 materials and would be willing to sell them for $100 (including shipping within the United States).

Let me know if you are interested and provide an email address. Thank you.

I will join this so-called, to be determined, group chat…studying for Level II so far is not as easy as level I. Imagine that.

I am interested in a chat group if established

All the best warriors!!

A tip for studying - under any circumstance _ don’t miss doing the examples in the CAIA workbook _ (may be the difference between tipping the bar and falling by the wayside).

Do you guys already have a group?

I would like to know if there’s a group as well. Breadman, were able to create a chat group? I tried your link earlier and could get through. I’m still intrested.

Hi guys, can you dm me with your telegram id so i can set this up for us?