Level 2 Pass rate

This is a probably a question that could be answered if i looked it up properly. Does the pass rate include those who didnt show up for the exam and just registered for it? my thinking is yes, which is why the level 1 pass rate was only 39%?

TokyoBBB Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is a probably a question that could be > answered if i looked it up properly. > > Does the pass rate include those who didnt show up > for the exam and just registered for it? > > my thinking is yes, which is why the level 1 pass > rate was only 39%? actually just read the post above you and that question is answered there. the Level 2 pass rate was low simply because the exam wasn’t easy and a full vignette was on a topic that BOTH service providers said was unlikely to be tested and therefore didn’t cover well.

maile Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > actually just read the post above you and that > question is answered there. > > the Level 2 pass rate was low simply because the > exam wasn’t easy and a full vignette was on a > topic that BOTH service providers said was > unlikely to be tested and therefore didn’t cover > well. Which L2 topic was that?

How many people takes L2 each year?

“Which L2 topic was that?” Treynor Black