Level 2 September results

I see that too, but again, not sure that that has been there all the time… or whether that means something. But I see it too from another profile that has registered for Level 1 March 2020

I guess it’s a textbook example of a confirmation bias :wink:

This waiting will make your screws loose :frowning_face:

results coming out on 11/5. enjoy your weekend.

11/4

Well Ok, I don’ think that they will publish it on weekend. So, or today or on Monday. I bet on Monday odd 10 to 1

11/5

Next Week

screws getting loose!!!

Guess the final countdown would have started!!!

Europe

Great song

Like so many other Analyst Forum readers and contributors, I anxiously await the release of Level 2 results this week. I check the Forum for clues on when the smart money says results will be released, the website to check my membership status and my e-mail is always open. Some how, despite all of this, the result release hasn’t been top of mind for me. Just the other night while we were making dinner, my wife asked me if I’ve heard from Kaya.

“Who?, I don’t know a Kaya, who’s Kaya? thinking she thought I was having an affair or something

What do you mean, you know that hedge fund test you spent so much time studying for, and crimped our social life for, Kaya? “”

Oh, CAIA, feigning she’d mispronounced it or something (she hadn’t). We both got a good laugh out of it, hopefully you did too.

so silly Jim

Nervously biting whatever is left of my fingernails :sob:

Excruciating wait for the results!!!

Right? :frowning_face:

you guys think today or tomorrow?

Most likely today!!!

Any signs on CAIA website? Are people able to schedule for March 2020?

i don’t see anything yet

“There is no info to display” under my exam info page. We are close.