Level 3 notes

Hi, for level 2 last year i used Philip platt notes. these were really helpful for me and may have been the difference between passing and failing. Anyone know if he or anyone else has similar typed out notes for level 3? Thanks Lucai

any thoughts on this? would be a really useful study aid.

Lucai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi, > > for level 2 last year i used Philip platt notes. > these were really helpful for me and may have been > the difference between passing and failing. > > Anyone know if he or anyone else has similar typed > out notes for level 3? > > Thanks > Lucai I used philip platt notes last year for life and now i’m ballin out of control!

ok, do you have phillip platt notes for level 3 still? would be a real help

If I remember correctly Phillip Platt failed level II… so if he’s in level III it would be his first attempt this year. I could be wrong about that, though.

yes he did fail Level II and i quote “because i spent so much time making the notes” a real catch 22

Phillip Platt=Charlie Sheen, are you sure you want to use his notes?

well his notes really helped me last year. but any other level 3 notes would be great. just reading the 6 books, 3 study sessions in. so would be nice to have a supplement to look at, maybe i’ll end up getting secret sauce. also, im guessing ethics only turns up in afternoon, would be tough to explain the standards in essay questions. any other topics that traditionally only turn up in either morning or afternoon?