Level I Curriculum

Hi

I appriciate you’re all heavy in to studying for Level II but I was wondering if anyone had Level I FRA and Equity curriculum books that they fancied donating or selling for a reasonable sum?

I’m based in London so can pick up from anywhere around zone 3, or pay postage as necessary.

I still have all books for level 2012 curriculum but I’m based in Glasgow. Are u interested to pay postage? or do you know anyone this side of town?

Hi

Yes I’d be more than happy to pay for postage. I only need the two books I mentioned (I think they’re the two biggest!) so would you be OK will just sending those? The others would just end up going in the bin.

If’s that OK my e-mail address is pjasmith at gmail com, we can swap details there.

Cheers.

Not heard anything on this so if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated?

Bump… :slight_smile:

You can find them online here, the 2013 and 2013 if you dont necessarily need the hard copy ones

http://www.elitebook.net/CFA.asp#L1

Hi

Thanks for the link, I’m after a hard copy for my bookshelf though. It’s useful to have as reference material, unfortunately I was a bit heavy handed on my recent move and threw all of level 1 away :confused: Turns out I could do with these to refer to every now and then.