Level I

Hey guys , just wanted to wish you all the best for your Level I results which are due today… regards, equity_research_nds Level III candidate

Hey guys, also wanted to wish the ones of you who may not be as physically “gifted” as me all the best with the ladies… regards, farley013 9.5"

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey guys, > > also wanted to wish the ones of you who may not be > as physically “gifted” as me all the best with the > ladies… > > regards, > > farley013 > > 9.5" ============================================================ ya…u will need the size either to celebrate or share the sorrows !!!

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey guys, > > also wanted to wish the ones of you who may not be > as physically “gifted” as me all the best with the > ladies… > > regards, > > farley013 > > 9.5" i reported you three times to the forum moderators…your drivel is useless

jeez daj, how have you managed to get 1355 posts since May? Get a life mate, and let farley post.

Sorry, chrismaths, but I find daj posts more respectable than farley’s. Trash goes where it belongs.

After analysing Farley’s posts I think he’s trying to be funny. If this forum allowed it, I’d underline the word ‘Trying’ here. He must be cousins to cfafrank up at the L2 forum. Good luck guys. I just hope I won’t be joining you at L2 next year… one more month of waiting for us.

I, uh, thought it was a little bit funny…

WTF … the level 1 forum is soo dead…doesnt seem like today is the day of results!!! shuld have seen this forum in dec 06 … are you guys sure u sat for L1? or the ppl out here dont value L1 !!! no wonder the pass rates are plummeting year by year… pass rates has direct correlation with passion…

Farley013’s psych-ops tactics must have worked. Everyone thinks they failed because they haven’t gotten any email.

^^ Agree. Since past 6-8 hrs I refreshed this L-1 forum not less than 100 times(although I’m not L-1 candidate). But to my surprise, no L-1 candidate posts anything. It is only 30 mins or so left for results tobe out. But there seems tobe no one out here. Surprising !!!

i don’t get it either…where is everyone? something fishy going on…

What’s there to talk about? We are all sitting on our asses waiting for results. At 9:01 EDT, I’m sure there will be plenty of action.

i am thinking of starting a “RESULTS ARE OUUUTTTT!!! POST HERE…” thread. that’ll get the blood flowing …and get me banned

You wouldn’t be the first to do it…

Take it easy today guys. I’m rooting for all of you!

equity_research_nds Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WTF … the level 1 forum is soo dead…doesnt > seem like today is the day of results!!! > > shuld have seen this forum in dec 06 … > > are you guys sure u sat for L1? or the ppl out > here dont value L1 !!! > > no wonder the pass rates are plummeting year by > year… > > pass rates has direct correlation with passion… Equity, I saw you comment on my post at level II before it got deleted. You took it the wrong way. I look forward to meeting you guys. I was in your position last June. I meant that the size of the board would be doubling with a bunch of really fired up people. Good luck…and I will try not to be a d*** he**.

Good luck to all. I am sure your hard work has paid off.

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jeez daj, how have you managed to get 1355 posts > since May? Get a life mate, and let farley post. No kidding. Like I said, slow summer for the junior analysts.