Level II and III grading has completed

dont tell me!! is this a trend? did it happen last year too? i dont remember receiving such an email and i passed l2… i will be glad to hear that u are kidding ‘equity’

kidding

thanks! phew!

“We will announce the results of Level II and III exams as they become available.” The chief doesnt seem to know that 19th of Aug is the date announced by CFAI? Or does he mean the results can arrive before that?

40% to 35% is “down slightly?”!!!

eastwest Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “We will announce the results of Level II and III > exams as they become available.” > > The chief doesnt seem to know that 19th of Aug is > the date announced by CFAI? Or does he mean the > results can arrive before that? I asked myself this question as well. I think he didn’t remember the August 19th date, but you would think someone would read his emails before sending them out.

omoobagberume Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Which might explain why some people could notice > Level III enrolment links on their login page > while they awaited their Level 2 results. Do you have anything to support this claim ???

olivier Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > omoobagberume Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Which might explain why some people could > notice > > Level III enrolment links on their login page > > while they awaited their Level 2 results. > > > Do you have anything to support this claim ??? I had this link in the morning before the results came out. Many people did, just go over the results threads from last year.

Does this make sense?

i had it too…before the ^results came it was showing L3 registraion