Level II FSA

For FSA, is it a good idea to go over Level I again? If so, is it a good idea to go hard on it (such that you pretty much just know all the L1 FSA cold as if you were taking L1 again) or is there a better approach?

You will need to know FSA from level I but I did not think you that needed to know the nitty gritty, such as deferred taxes. I did not waste time going back over level I just what I carried over. FSA on level II is as important as it was on level I. So there are not too many short cuts.

I would suggest studying new material and only refering back to Level I stuff if you have to.

Thanks guys. I’ve been reviewing my Level 1 FSAs, second time around doesn’t seems to be all that bad =)

I haven’t ordered Schweser yet, but they have a Book 0 which apparently goes over L1 topics that will be important…

You don’t really have to but there are some concepts that you may need to review. If FSA is one of your weakest points and you have some $ I would suggest the Harris classes.

Don’t bother going over L1. Learn the L2 stuff, there is lots of it and will prob be 4 item sets (not counting corp fin).

cfa_mamba24 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You don’t really have to but there are some > concepts that you may need to review. If FSA is > one of your weakest points and you have some $ I > would suggest the Harris classes. I concur. Harris is good. If you have the means, use him. Wait until I sign up for his class and then use him. If you take my spot because of my post, I would be pretty upset.

I went ot Harris’ L2 seminar last year - saved my bacon. Without a doubt, it was the best $500 I ever spent (except for that one time in Montreal…)