Level II Link

Was curious as to the people who saw the level II link, whether it said which of the following: Register for CFA Level II or CFA Level II Registration I have the second one…still think I failed cause I had no checkmark and no link to level III, but I have read people saw both… Thanks

CFA L2 Reg., no check

who saw both ?

i read a couple threads that people said it read “register for level II”, unless they meant CFA L2 reg. just trying to find some light for tomorrow…but i think it is pretty slim at this point

sadly, i think you’re on board for L2 2009. the bright side- doesn’t look like the LOS’s changed very much year over year. i bet that cheers you right up! cfa institute, if you want to pass me just to cover up your little mess up, i’m fine taking the “spam boards to make you look good” sympathy pass. boston candidate # 4754XX (I bet you could figure me out with that info). feel free, i’ll post that this was a big hyped up lie! : )

I think im on board for L2 2009 as well. Yes, definitely fee a lot better now that i have to re study the same material for another 4 months. At least I didnt lose my sarcasm…

i look forward to studying with you.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i look forward to studying with you. Ditto Forgive me that i m not more excited :frowning:

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bannisja Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i look forward to studying with you. > > > Ditto > > Forgive me that i m not more excited :frowning: add me to the list!

Hey Lets make the most of this experience n prmosie ourselves that we will absolutely cruash trhis material seriously. Me personally i promise I will at least attempt to answer all questions on trhis forum…I think i studies hard but i can always sraise it up another notch So whos with me Cheers!!!

i think the best thing to do after getting the official fail tomorrow morning is to mope for the day and night and take it out on everyone i know…then apologize to all of them the next day. After that, talk about how I wont write the exam again because it is too much. Then sign up for the June L2 Exam sometime before Christmas and beat myself up again and avoiding to check the damn link and wait until the marks come out!

I’ll definitely be here more often, first time around I did not contribute much because honestly I didn’t know that much as everyone else here. This time I will be putting more and contributing more. This forum has been a very big help pass or fail.

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll definitely be here more often, first time > around I did not contribute much because honestly > I didn’t know that much as everyone else here. > This time I will be putting more and contributing > more. This forum has been a very big help pass or > fail. ^^^^^^^Cosign^^^^^^^^^