Level II materials to buy?

I failed level II last June. Will take it again next June. I used Stalla. Stalla was good, but I didn’t have enough time to study everything, especially fixed income and PM. I’m not going to use Stalla anymore. I got almost 70% in the test. What should I buy in addition to CFAI materials?

Hmmmmm…let me think…there’s two main providers, Stalla and Schweser…now you’ve said that you don’t want to use Stalla, so that leaves us with…um…I give up, anyone else?

I’m in the same situation. I am reading all of the CFAI texts first, then going through schweser. This way I will have gone through the material through 3 different providers. Hopefully, if I don’t understand it from one provider then another one can explain it better. On the flip side, it could just end up confusing me. DOH!

Hello. I took the Level 1 exam just now and am looking to borrow (i.e. rent) anyone’s 2008 level II curriculum, in whole or in part, for a few weeks while I wait for results. I cannot sign up for the Level II exam in June until level I results out, and signing up for level II now includes the curriculum. Happy to pay for the privilege to read through your Level II books treat them with care. Thanks

Test

ndesai, check this out www.schweser.com/news/email/cfa_2008/half_now/index.html

punyagua Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I failed level II last June. Will take it again > next June. I used Stalla. Stalla was good, but I > didn’t have enough time to study everything, > especially fixed income and PM. I’m not going to > use Stalla anymore. I got almost 70% in the test. > > What should I buy in addition to CFAI materials? Did you say that you got almost 70% in Level II and still failed?