Level II Repeaters: Results?

Two years later, caspian manages a pass. Barely a pass, but pass nonetheless!!!

Im so ecstatic, had a disappointing failure last year, requested a Retab, still failed after review. Congrats to all the repeaters who passed and my condolences to those who didnt.

Congrats moon!

Congrats Caspian!!! i knew we would do it this time around. i’m a L3’r now too :slight_smile:

Same here, failed in 2007 (and 2005)

Congrats caspian. Glad you made it this year.

Yeah, slower LBO market helped. Thanks recession?

sht. caspian. i was looking for your results, man. congratulations.

Good man caspian. Another one to join me at Level 3 next year. Things are looking more up for me by the minute!

Babbu, I think I saw you failed, no? Im really sorry to hear that. I really am. Thanks cfa!

FOOOOOOOOCKKK!!!

I passed this time on my 4th attempt…:slight_smile: Level 2: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 - - * - Corporate Finance 36 - * - - Derivatives 36 - * - - Economics 18 * - - - Equity Investments 72 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Statement Analysis 72 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 36 - - * - Portfolio Management 18 - * - - Quantitative Methods 18 - - *

YOu give a lot of strength…

I seriously have the utmost respect for retakers like joker and theKing, passing on first try is no big accomplishment, failing/accepting the failure/persevering to beat it eventually shows more about a person’s mental makeup!

caspian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Babbu, I think I saw you failed, no? Im really > sorry to hear that. I really am. > > Thanks cfa! Yeah, I got crushed pretty bad. But not as bad as the time I failed Level 2 so I have high hopes for next year. I’m taking as many positives out of today that I can. The Level 3 material is virtually unchanged for 2009, just a couple minor changes. I had alot of fun last year with Level 2 and enjoyed being a helpful hand being my second time through that one, hopefully that can repeat next year and I get this puppy finished off.

well the lack of changes obviously works in your favor. Hopefully you can build on what you have down and work in the material you may not have known as well. Im sorry to say it, but I look forward to studying with you again.

Studied really hard last year, failed. This year skimmed through maybe 2/3 of the material, and memorized damn near every equation in the last few days, far less effort than last year… passed! Priceless!

Passed on my 4th attempt, no joke:)

Joker - I’m in the L2.4 club as well, but went 1 for 1 on L3. There is hope for you, son.

PASSED ON 4Th attempt Level 2: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 - - * - Corporate Finance 36 - * - - Derivatives 36 - * - - Economics 18 * - - - Equity Investments 72 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Statement Analysis 72 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 36 - - * - Portfolio Management 18 - * - - Quantitative Methods 18 - - *