Level III Registration Link Question

Can I get a survey on whether you guys (current level III candidates) saw the registration for Level III link last year while you were waiting for your level II results. I want to know how many saw the link and passed and if any saw the link but didn’t pass? Thanks.

i saw the link and passed, but that was like 2 hours before they released the results not 2 days.

A friend of mine and I saw the link and passed last year.

Last year they started to update the results only a few minutes before the official release. Remember, last year they did not have a pre-set official release date. So, the question would be “did you see the link only a few minutes before the official release and passed?”. For me, I saw the link and failed. This year is different because they have a pre-set date and they most likely to do the updates during the weekend. It does make sense since they announced that they are closing the registartion during the weekend.

Yes, it makes total sense. It also makes total sense that they were incompetent enough not to do it in a professional manner.

Loody - you saw the link and failed?!!!

The same glitch happened last year. They should have taken care this year. I think they realized now or will realize the glitch tomorrow and everybody will have no links at all. If this happens, it confirms that there is/was a signal.

spud99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Loody - you saw the link and failed!!! Yes

ignore.

you edited 2 times just to say “ignore.”

Then why are you in the LIII forum Loody if you failed the LII last year?

I was trying to ask Loody if he is a level II candidate currently as this thread was for the level III link for level II candidates. I guessed he must be confused about the Level II vs Level III. Anyway, Loody, are you a level II or level III candidate? I assume your are level III candidate.

His other posts would indicate he is an LIII candidate.

He is Level 3 candidate http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,810148,810148#msg-810148 Look at his post here

Mark4124 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Then why are you in the LIII forum Loody if you > failed the LII last year? Why did you assume that I am a level II Candidate? Currently I am a level III candidate (re-taker).

Loody - sorry. I am a level II canidate, and I saw a link to register for Level III. So that was why I was shocked for second when you said you saw the link and you failed. I forgot this was the Level III forum.