Level III Results Tell Work For Level II

I don’t see it under where you all said to go. Guess that means I passed.

Clarity into the different views

https://mobile.twitter.com/OneorTwoBox

mine looks like the top right quadrant in the above link

@m_mitchell08

i clicked on that twitter link and am seeing two different things.

On the one hand. It does NOT say access scholarship when I scroll down to my program.

But it when I actually click my program, I do indeed have the two boxes.

Isnt that conflicting? Can anyone else please advise?

Lololololol ok so update:

I was curious and wanted to see if it would let me apply for a scholarship. So I started to fill out an application. And all of a sudden “access scholarship” now shows up in addition to “my cfa program” when I scroll down the the program row. It didn’t show up literally an hour ago when I began investigating.

So maybe this is all hocus pocus? Because access scholarship wasn’t there until I started to fill one out and now it is…

At this point in time, I think only an L2 pass would have access to the scholarship because of a higher certainty of moving on to L3, as opposed to an L2 fail dropping out.

This seals the deal for me. Website bug.

Interesting. I have never applied for a scholarship and was one that had the “access scholarship” tab. It could be hocus pocus, just weird how some level II guys have it and some don’t - same at level III. Would need to determine whether those that have the option have applied for scholarship before.

For those of you saying you can see the access scholarship tab, have you applied for scholarships through the CFAI website in the past?

I do not have the access scholarship tab or info anywhere. I don’t think too many people apply for the scholarship either. Come on. How many people do you that has applied for one? I was scoring high 50s to high 60s on mocks. However, I may have clicked on a lot of links and random links on the internet, so who knows, maybe I looked at once upon a time.

It seems much more plausible for level 3 not to have as if you pass, you don’t need to apply for the scholarship. However, based on the IT it may apply to all candidates. I’m going to search for the scholarship info and try to apply. then view Your Account again.

ok, so i just did a search for apply scholarship and the page won’t load. I tried searching on the website (after logging in) and via the links above. It just doesn’t work.

Now, some companies hate to pay microsoft for the upkeep of their own website when using internet explorer, so I am going to go try everything on firefox.

I checked firefox and no info is display regarding the scholarship.

I did a search on firefox and scholarship results came up, so gonna try applying and see if that changes Your Account options.

So now, the scholarship status appears as it states that i have an application in progress.

take all that for what it is worth

No, never applied or visited that part of the website…

I also looked up and found the link to apply and then started my scholarship application and saved and quit. Now I see the Access Scholarship under my account --> My Profile --> My Programs.

I was playing with it some days back, as was trying to find if there was any early tell. Then withdrew, if you did like me, under your account->my program the scholarship window will be appeared otherwise it may not.

It is remote to believe that, result database is uploaded in the (production) server 1 week early, just because it increases the security cost.

1/ I don’t think this theory works for level II candidate.

• If a level III candidate passes, he doesn’t need scholarship because the level III is the final test. So, the fact he can apply for scholarship or not may predict he fails or passes the level III. (In fact, I don’t believe this theory, but perhaps this bug has not been fixed yet)
  • But for a level II candidate, either he fails or passes, he can apply for scholarship: if he fails, he applies again for level II exam, if he passes, he applies for level III exam.

Just make a test, go to this link https://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/scholarships/Pages/index.aspx and find the tab " Begin or manage your application (login required)". I’m pretty sure that all of you can apply for scholarship.

2/ Another problem, some of you said the “Access Scholarship” tab didn’t appear in this link https://www.cfainstitute.org/account/programs/Pages/index.aspx . I guest that just because you haven’t applied for scholarship yet. Just try the first test I give you above, you will see the “Access Scholarship” tab appear.

My conclusion: this theory doesn’t work for us.

Check and tell me if i’m wrong.

I definitely concur, lets wait for the :email:!!! its soon enough

All of the believers would make fine speculators in the real world. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don’t see it, and I take to mean absolutely nothing. Except of course that we’re all freaking out after 6 weeks and looking for any signs whatsover…

You didn’t apply for scholarship before, did you? You can try the test I proposed.

Agree with you

This scholarship theory does not hold for a L2 candidate