Level III Study Plan advice needed... Desperately

S2000magician Sir… though I am yet to take L3… I’ll say it should be easier to re-take L3 (and get it over with) than L2 (which was a beast in itself… making you wonder if you are meant for L2)

I actually flunked L2 (too much going in life at that point in time…) couldn’t focus and was a litlle over confident… got band 8… during the next attempt I started early… knew my weaknesses and prepard well accordingly… passed with >70 in 9 subjects (derivatives is m achillies heal… was 50-70)

After passing L2 i was kind of exhausted and couldn’t kick off early for L3 which I had hoped for… let’s see what happens…

Thanks a lot storlab… Appreciate your advice :slight_smile:

S2000magician Sir… though I am yet to take L3… I’ll say it should be easier to re-take L3 (and get it over with) than L2 (which was a beast in itself… making you wonder if you are meant for L2) I actually flunked L2 (too much going in life at that point in time…) couldn’t focus and was a litlle over confident… got band 8… during the next attempt I started early… knew my weaknesses and prepard well accordingly… passed with >70 in 9 subjects (derivatives is m achillies heal… was 50-70) After passing L2 i was kind of exhausted and couldn’t kick off early for L3 which I had hoped for… let’s see what happens…

not much of a poster… sorry for the double posts… can’t delete duplicates now :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways… Thanks a lot everyone for your advise… it really helps…

I’m done with Behavioral Finance… Private Wealth managemnt going on…

I’m reading Schweser… along with CFAI questions… my plan is to finish off all this with 1 month to spare… which would be exclusively for revisions and mocks/past exams…

all the best to me and everyone else out there :slight_smile: