Level three essay questions

Hi all. Last time the level 3 exam was over before half time as I got hit hard by the essay section of the exam. Where can I find practice essay questions to hone up on taking them? I will order the shwser practice exams lvl 1 and 2. Is there anywhere else to get them? Thanks

cokezero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi all. Last time the level 3 exam was over before > half time as I got hit hard by the essay section > of the exam. Where can I find practice essay > questions to hone up on taking them? I will order > the shwser practice exams lvl 1 and 2. Is there > anywhere else to get them? > > Thanks try the cfai website they have several year’s worth of exams

The prior year exams from CFAI are the best by far. They closest in format and style to the actual test. The Schweser exams are OK for some extra repetition, but they are don’t have the same feel as the real thing. Also, their guidance answers are often wrong (especially w/ the more ambiguous IPS questions).

You can try the CFAI site, but be warned. Last year’s exams were nothing like prior years. The exam has changed!!

does anyone has the direct link to prior year exams for CFAI? I can’t seem to find it. Thanks in advance

look under Sample Questions… once you get onto the CFA website.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cfa+exam+level+3+essay+questions