Levis

Buffalo jeans is on the rise.

i don’t believe in expensive jeans, i don’t think they necessarily feel or look better.

Honestly jeans are best when they are unpretentious.

I remember in college this kid had a zip hoodie by them was awesome.

Is the boot cut dead? Pretty much all my jeans have been lower rise boot cut for like ten years. I don’t know if I could switch.

As long as the butt looks good, men don’t care whether you buy expensive or not (unless the expensive jeans is paid from their wallet, in that case we do care).

I think so. But to each his own, no need to follow the follow the herd if you think they look good on you.

Personally I prefer 511 slim fit (not skinny) and wear them mostly with loafers. My friends (who mostly wear sneakers) don’t like this idea of pairing jeans with loafers, but I do so I wear them anyway.

Boot cut has been out of fashion so long at this stage that you might as well hang on as they will probably come back into fashion soon :slight_smile:

Just look at bell bottoms. The subject of ridicule for much of the 80s and 90s only to see a brief revival around the millennium!

Also I see beards and moustaches now coming back into fashion when even five years ago they were really out.

If it ain’t raw, GTFO. If it ain’t selvage, you must not be a BSD.

Not all expensive jeans justify the price. But some do. But since you are in Japan, your jean selection is probably above average to begin with. People like me have to import our jeans from Japan :frowning:

I do think so, demin is demin, is unlikely that the expensive ones that cost 20x more use really that much better demin than regular ones from uniqlo or levis.

yes, the jeans can change the shape of you butt!

in japan there are always magazines and tv shows on how to pick the jeans that fit you body shape. the back pockets are the secrets of creating the perfect butt!

Well that’s the thing, in Japan, jeans can cost very little or VERY VERY EXPENSIVE, the range is huge, and i don’t think the more expensive ones are always THAT much better looking. quite honestly i find a lot of expensive jeans a bit stiff.

Took hubby to Diesel store to get a nice jeans for him…none fit him well. His no butt hard to fit in any jeans.

I like guys with nice butts for sure!