Liberalization Quiz

Post liberalization currency volatility: 1) Increases 2) Decreaes 3) There has been no data to confirm that currency volatility actually increases post liberalization

C

C

Answer is B Answer would be C if I was referring to stock price volatility, but currency volatility decreases post liberalization.

book reference?

B maybe true But there is no source from the book We can only understand you mis-arrange the question

Schweser Notes: LOS 35.b: It has also been found that liberalization is followed by an expansion of trade, less country debt, decreased inflation, and decreased currency volatility.

this is schweser not CFAI book I think you can not find this in CFAI book

Soccertom9, I have to say is that you’re really going all out!! Good luck to you friend!! Keep up the posts!

Only one guy I know would have a name acmilan1, Your a machine, keep it up. After the exam we celebrate.

Monday June 6… u know it!! lol

Soccertom9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Schweser Notes: > > LOS 35.b: > > It has also been found that liberalization is > followed by an expansion of trade, less country > debt, decreased inflation, and decreased currency > volatility. imma learn it but man is this dubious chicagoan friedman economics if i ever saw it

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Soccertom9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Schweser Notes: > > > > LOS 35.b: > > > > It has also been found that liberalization is > > followed by an expansion of trade, less country > > debt, decreased inflation, and decreased > currency > > volatility. > > > imma learn it but man is this dubious chicagoan > friedman economics if i ever saw it +1 This entire reading is total garbage but hey-ho.