Life lessons

Unfortunately since I dont see any trolls from any other place in the globe other than india I can safely assume that most trolls on AF are Indian or like to associate themselves with indians.Although Rahuls latest post(this one) is not a troll post by definition but his repeated prasie and glorification of SRK has led me to believe either he is queer troll or is a troll with bisexual prefrences at best.When people keep telling you not to post shit here and you constantly do it ,it definately shows you enjoy their attention in a negative way.I am not going to start about his lack of ethics on posting private messages just to escape the shit people said to his face.He is a queer at best

He

If we banned people from India, we’d eliminate a substantial portion of visitors

2 + 2 forums has a ‘zoo thread’ where people post random crap. It eliminates a lot of trolls. The people that post crap on the main site get moved to the zoo.

Do you keep track ?

Have you learned nothing from being a full time AF analyst?

Not Stanford, Not Harvard, = Hacksaw.

^ This, if you don’t go to one of the 10 MBA programs that are listed in the Top 2 MBA bucket, you hacksaw yourself.

Don’t forget U of P lil cubby. My man Shaq is killing it after getting his MBA from there.

Yep, it is also slightly ironic that a similarly pompous tool is griping continuously that no one speaks the English he was programmed with yet has zero idea on basic sentence construction or when to use capital letters.

Ignore the haters RR, this guy is going to break some records next Eid :

[Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iv3ksZs0hk]

SRK is a great actor and talented media personality. However, the obsession he endures from male Indian fans is unhealthy and transcends that of even the most rabid Bieber enthusiast. These fans should reflect on their reactions to Mr. Khan, in order to uncover their hidden sexuality and deal with it in a healthy manner.

I was recently on an international flight through central Asia full of Indian passengers. Among the entertainment options was a movie starring Mr. Khan in an action role. It was strange for me to to witness multiple Indian males surrounding me, salivating at the sight of Mr Khan’s chiseled abs.

Here in the US, we recognize the rights of people of many sexual orientations. In India, there should be an additional category of “Khan-sexuality” (in addition to hetero, homo and bisexual). This should be assigned to people who are shown to experience an erection when viewing pictures of SRK. Additionally, people like rahul should be given counseling to help them deal with their sexuality on healthy terms.

I would actually like to know…how did it smell? I know that sounds racist and like a leading question, but I’m always interested if stereotypes are accurate.

As per LA times,he is worlds biggest movie star.We are his fans, we are inspired by him.Inspiration has nothing to do with sexuality.

The airplane smelled pretty normal - I guess they circulate and filter the air. The Indians themselves… well they smell like Indians. Not so much BO, but they have that weird perfume and powder that you can detect if you are close to them. No one was sweating, due to the air conditioning, and that might have helped.

The cultural differences were more noticeable, if you ask me. The guy next to me kept tenderly touching his elbow to mine - I assume unintentionally - but he did not seem to mind or even notice this. Either personal space standards are different, or he was getting on to the SRK movie. Also, by the end of the flight, they had covered the whole airplane with trash, like to a shocking extent.

Indians think its pretty ok to urinate in the public,I have both heard and witnessed this with my own eyes.Both the men and women do it.

I too have experienced the touching/don’t mind thing. I guess they’re used to it from living in such densely populated areas and taking public transport. It seems hand holding among men is also very common, and it’s acceptable to grab another man’s hand. I do wish they would take note of the local custom when not in India.

leo > sbk

Rahul increased his circlle of love to 2.

Why