Life will not change just bc you passed L1

builders: I would bet money that you did not sit for L3. If you did, and you are on L1 boards just to troll, you are an even bigger loser than I originally thought.

If builders posted his first post in a thread where people were discussing how passing L1 would land them a job, I would think its just fine. The issue is when he started a thread just to post it. That’s troll material

andytrader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > builders: > > I would bet money that you did not sit for L3. If > you did, and you are on L1 boards just to troll, > you are an even bigger loser than I originally > thought. how much???..if you’re in nyc i will gladly sit down in front of your computer and log into my cfai page. look up the user “CPAbeatsCFA” thats my old name you’ll see my L2 results posted in july 2010 thread it was billbelemy22 before that and you’ll find my L1 results in the july 2009 thread

This all reminds me a bit of my MBA program…the 2nd-years LOVED to try to give unsolicited advice to 1st-years (like me at the time) when most of them were 5-10 years younger than me. It was cute because they were so earnest and convinced that that year gave them some sort of gravitas. I just patted them on the head and gave them a lollipop.

LMFAO! You had a handle that said CPA > CFA and now you are talking s.h.i.t about people who passed L1? I do not think I could bet you enough money that would interest you since I only just passed Level 1. When I get to your level maybe I can scrap together a c-note.

Anyway, not going to feed this thread any more. Builders, best of luck with your Level 3 result. And to all those who passed L-1 congrats! Only 2 more to go.

ttt

builder is somewhat right. my life before level 1: self employed at a life insurnace company, mainly retail side of financial planning my life after level 1: applied for all 6 major banks in canada for TELLER position, resumes went to the water. in the end i found a job at local car rental company as a rep. hope my life gets better seeing that I passed lvl 2 now.

^ a rep for a rental car company??? no way.

WTF man!! go tell a vulnerable teenage girl she looked better before her nose job why dont you…!! :S