LIII Waiters - What Would You Pay to Know Your Result NOW

I would pay $750 to stop the pain… Anyone else?

charlottekid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would pay $750 to stop the pain… Anyone else? I’d charge CFAI $750 if they release my results before 08/16 because I’m trying to avoid bad news as long as possible.

Maybe like 10 bucks.

750 if I pass or charge 750 if I fail

would gladly saw off my toe to get the results now…at least its less suffering than the wait

I heard a (probably false) rumor that I may get some sort of bonus if I pass. Since my company is notoriously cheap, er I mean conservative, I project that a “CFA-pass” bonus could be, say $5,000. Since this was an unfounded rumor, I place 10% odds that there is any truth to the bonus at all. Further reduce the phantom bonus by the 50% odds that I actually pass the thing. Discounting the haircutted bonus figure by 2 weeks at current savings account rates (say 2% annually ~ 0.07% for two weeks for annually compounding), I estimate that knowing now vs. knowing in two weeks is worth approximately 19 cents to me. That said, I’d probably still pay like 50 bucks to know now.

I’ll take a discount to receive results after the masses

Don’t you guys have more important things in your lives than L3 results?

$750, that’s crazy. I won’t pay them $hit.

>> Don’t you guys have more important things in your lives than L3 results? +1000 !!

I’d probably pay around $50 bucks… sh!t, I wasted that much on those ebooks… why not?!

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t you guys have more important things in your > lives than L3 results? Oh my gosh. What a sharp wit you have! You probably don’t even remember taking the exam since you are so busy. Its a question dood. Relax.

i am on vaca 8/21-8/28 so i hope they announce results that week. i will be on a cruise so cfa results will be the last thing on my mind. plus once the guys on my desk see the cfa headlines hit the tape on bloomberg i won’t be here to face the music. but i think they will announce the week before.

Will you have someone log in for you and give you the result over the phone, or just go commando until you get back? I also think they have wi fi/internet on most cruises… but perhaps its a fortune? sct123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i am on vaca 8/21-8/28 so i hope they announce > results that week. i will be on a cruise so cfa > results will be the last thing on my mind. plus > once the guys on my desk see the cfa headlines hit > the tape on bloomberg i won’t be here to face the > music. but i think they will announce the week > before.

I wouldn’t pay anything, I’m OK waiting for it.

its a new cruise ship (oasis) and i know they have wifi but i would probably check the results on the down low and only announce to the family if i pass. save the fail announcement once we are back at home.

Ah. The family vaca. Based on my experience - they are likely to ask you about it endlessly during the trip… Good luck with that.

Yeah the kids mean well but i’ve been telling people the end of aug… so hopefully it won’t come up

Wife asked me Saturday if I failed my exam, not did you pass! The multiple lvl 2 attempts have her on the edge…

charlottekid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would pay $750 to stop the pain… Anyone else? I have Subway’s “free 6-inch sub” coupon laying around somewhere…