Like Real Exam Questions

Hi all, I thought Level 3er will be best to answer this, if you could spare some of your valuable time. What is the degree of likeness of various practice questions compared with real exam questions and what should be I focussing one 1. CFAI end of text questions 2. Schweser Practice exam Volume 1 3. Schweser Q Bank 4. Stalla Practice exam I started with the CFAI end of text questions and find them very difficult. Is that what I should be aiming to do comfortably in order to pass. Many thanks

What level are you? L1: Schweser volume 1. L2: CFAI end of chapter questions / sample exams from CFAI. Q-bank is important to hammer in the basics for both levels but not representative of the exam difficulty. It’s more important for level 1. just my opinion. Can either a repeating candidate or one who has finished the program comment on level 3’s exam equivalent?

Thanks Slash. I am Level 2 candidate for June 2009 exam. So do you gurus recommend hammering CFAI questions and official sample and mock exams. How should one be approaching Ethics. For Level 1, I did from Standard of Practice Handbook. Many thanks S

solarpower03 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks Slash. I am Level 2 candidate for June 2009 > exam. So do you gurus recommend hammering CFAI > questions and official sample and mock exams. > > How should one be approaching Ethics. For Level 1, > I did from Standard of Practice Handbook. > > Many thanks > S I didn’t do too much for ethics at L2, just read through the CFAI text once and then read through schweser once. After that I only reviewed summaries a couple of times. I found ethics to be a repeat from L1. >70% on L1 and L2 by doing this.

patkeenan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I didn’t do too much for ethics at L2, just read > through the CFAI text once and then read through > schweser once. After that I only reviewed > summaries a couple of times. I found ethics to be > a repeat from L1. >70% on L1 and L2 by doing > this. Not to say that you’re wrong but I think most would disagree. Ethics in level 2 is much more difficult. The only way to get through it is by doing vignette style questions over and over. solarpower, leave your e-mail and I will send you something.

I also found Ethics more ambiguous on Level II exam. It’s worth studying for it.

Everyone: A dumb question , but what should be the order of emphasis(questions to be done) for level 3 ? Thanks for your responses.

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > patkeenan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > I didn’t do too much for ethics at L2, just > read > > through the CFAI text once and then read > through > > schweser once. After that I only reviewed > > summaries a couple of times. I found ethics to > be > > a repeat from L1. >70% on L1 and L2 by doing > > this. > > Not to say that you’re wrong but I think most > would disagree. Ethics in level 2 is much more > difficult. The only way to get through it is by > doing vignette style questions over and over. > > solarpower, leave your e-mail and I will send you > something. Thanks a lot. My email is samsilvaschool@yahoo.co.uk So I really need to master CFAI end of chapter questions ie focus on quality rather than quantity of Schweser. S