Any way we can “like” someone’s post here at AF – like on Facebook? Shouldn’t be that hard to do.

IMO, there are a number of noteworthy/clever/witty posts that I’d like to acknowledge, but don’t want to “quote” them and say haha or LOL or agreed.

#JustSayin

Awesome feedback.

+1. Agreed.

It looks like the floating bar with the social links is not showing up. This allowed you to share a thread on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter… I will look into what happened and will report back when it’s fixed.

Thanks for the quick response, Chad. But I wasn’t referring to a shortcut for sharing/linking a post on AF to some other social media site like Facebook or LinkedIn.

Quite simply, just a “thumbs up” button associated with *each post* (i.e., Like) that any AFer could click to acknowledge another well-written/funny/insightful post on this site. For instance when I post a cute pic of my kid on Facebook, roughly 30 people in my social circle will click the “thumbs up” to like it. (I believe LinkedIn enables their users to do the same.).

IMO, being able to *quickly acknowledge* the quality of particular posts should be a welcomed feature on this site.

#ThanksForReading

takes 16 years for someone to suggest this?

#WTF

What makes you think that this is the only time it’s been suggested?

My bad. I should have been suggesting this, repeatedly, for the last several years.

I LIKE the suggestion. yes

If you didn’t do it in ALL CAPS, probably nobody would have noticed it.

have

Good catch.

Fixed.