Link disappearing: POLL

shaft in the other link indiacted a 3 16 1s 6 3s

I looged out with no link. Logged back again and the registration link as well as view results were both gone. Logged out and back again - view results link was back. So still 1.

Dude like i keep saying, 4 has no significance.

I am gonna cry…I fail… Congradulation to all who got 1

I am at 4 now…

I usually just wait until the results are posted so i dont drive myself crazy with things like this, but what page are you guys talking about with check marks? Can someone post the link?

If you have option 4 log back in a minute later. It will refresh…

aic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I usually just wait until the results are posted > so i dont drive myself crazy with things like > this, but what page are you guys talking about > with check marks? Can someone post the link? That only applies if you have “CFA Level III Registration” link… If the last box has a check mark, then your profile has not been updated… If the check mark is removed then (…)

Three’s a charm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you have option 4 log back in a minute later. > It will refresh… yeah, back to 1 :slight_smile:

aic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I usually just wait until the results are posted > so i dont drive myself crazy with things like > this, but what page are you guys talking about > with check marks? Can someone post the link? You will have the page with check marks only if you still have the Registration link available. In that case, just click on it and it would be on the left.

Option 4 now. Refreshed multiple times over 10 min.

I did a bit of digging in the 2007 posts. Apparently you can search “ALL dates” for “registration” and just pick on the 16 Aug 2007 posts (on the day L3 results came out for 2007). I picked on several people - those with a no Level 3 registration link just before results and those with a level 3 registration link still there. You can then do a further search using the name of the person to see their posts after results came out. It turns out those without the link all passed and those with the link ALL failed…:(.

can’t refresh, have to log out…

I had a 3, then a 4, and then a 3, and then a 4, and now a 3 again…not looking good…I hate the CFAI but hate myself worse for looking at the crap on a beautiful day like today

If this turns out to be correct, I am happy to pass. If not, I will give it another go next year. Those of you who have figured this out (and those like Shaft who have dug deeper than I ever would have thought to do myself) should pass for this alone. I’m impressed. I wish the CFA Forum could help me in everything in life.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We need a control. > > Where is mo34 and bigwilly when you need them??? Got it man. Just woke up :slight_smile: … Yeah … seems like I passed …

Hi guys! I was wondering if people are still having changes or flipflops between seeing a registration link and not seeing it? I haven’t seen it this morning, so I guess I’m a 1. Do you all really take this as a ‘firm’ signal? Shaft, haw many 2007 L3 names did you track? and did the hypothesis hold for all the people you checked? Thanks for having done that work…very interesting.

1 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 1…

3, No checkmark. I was celebrating my birthday today until someone told me about the registration link indicator. Thanks, CFAI. Thanks a ton. I am very cross at them for the way they’ve allowed these possible results to slip out in such a cack-handed way - almost as cross as I am at myself for having failed their exam. On the other hand, if it turns out on Tuesday that I have passed. All is forgiven.