Link disappearing: POLL

Well right now I checked again it is 4, How pathetic one can get!!

This morning, I had a link to the registration. When i clicked on it, i had everything checked off except the registration. A few minutes ago, the entire section for registration and results disappeared. Now I am back to seeing both with the same situation as this morning. I hate this.

Could be updating, but based on level 2 post, registration available with no checkmark has not been a good sign. Nothing is definite, but the more posts we get the more likely we can justify one way or another

So there is still hope for the likes of me…

MrDonadei Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m off for few hours! Let’s try to keep traack of > the results every few votes… > > See you later! I am not a member. Still 1 - never saw 4.

1 Saw the registration link a few hours back and it’s gone now; I see a CFA Program Examination Results link instead now.

13 1’s 5 3’s

15 1’s 5 3’s

I think big babbu did not vote here but he mentioned in the other thread that he had the link with no check mark, i.e. a 3. So: 15 1’s 6 3’s

sid3699 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > depressed… > > reults link still there as well as 3 now am on 4

60% pass rate so far. That seems logical. Let’s see how it goes the rest of the day. Please post your findings if you check on it…Good luck to all. (NOTHING IS FINAL UNTIL TUESDAY)

I think 4 has no significance. everyone’s been switching between 4 and 1, and 4 and 3.

Guys, i am back to seeing nothing - neither the registration, nor the results. So the way i see it, they are still updating…or I failed so badly, that they are contemplating whether to even allow me to register again…

ohh, wait a min. its back! dammit.

I was 2 yesterday…3 few hours back…now am on 4… no idea what is going on…sad to see the 3 option, but this is bad on CFAI’s part

1 for me.

I still see the view results no registration. As of just now. Not sure why people would be getting 4

4 has no significance

16 1’s 5 3’s (removing sid from the 3 list until he reports back again).