Link-L3-Poll

It seems L3-exam has been already graded. For how many of you, has the link disappeared?

Mine’s there. I doubt they would be finished this early. Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education CFA Program Register for Level III Exam View CFA Program Exam Results

mine is there too… Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education CFA Program Register for Level III Exam and Apply for Membership View CFA Program Exam Results if your’s has disappeared pls note test site

Harish, lets not spread devastating rumours…u wouldnt make many friends with this kind of stuff

mine is not… Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education CFA Program Register for Level IV Exam and Apply for Membership View CFA Program Exam Results

JarJarBinks I am not trying to spread rumours. Based on this, it seemed that the results were graded. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,1022291

cant quite see how u arrive at your conclusion… anyhow the conclusion is just too far fetched… just log on 16th august and you shall find your thread picking momentum…not now though peace

i can see it now.

Just one thing-i notice from the posts for some-it is just Register for Level III Exam for others it is Register for Level III Exam and Apply for Membership for one its surprisingly-Register for Level IV Exam and Apply for Membership and for some none Dont think cfa institute should be allowing such inconsistencies till exam results are out

People are mind f*cking you… NO RESULTS ARE RELEASED. Its only been 18 days since the exam.

Big Babbu has a very sore head from smashing it on his desk.

Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Big Babbu has a very sore head from smashing it on > his desk. It’s okay BB, the Red Wings will have another chance next year.

I haven’t logged on to see the link. But I did get an email asking my permission to use my AM exam book as the guideline answer. I’m just sayin’.

Classic plyon.

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I haven’t logged on to see the link. > > But I did get an email asking my permission to use > my AM exam book as the guideline answer. I’m just > sayin’. I wondered if they’d solicit other people after I turned them down.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > plyon Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I haven’t logged on to see the link. > > > > But I did get an email asking my permission to > use > > my AM exam book as the guideline answer. I’m > just > > sayin’. > > > I wondered if they’d solicit other people after I > turned them down. Oh Snap!

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Big Babbu Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Big Babbu has a very sore head from smashing it > on > > his desk. > > It’s okay BB, the Red Wings will have another > chance next year. No no no…I’m a Flyers fan. They are just waiting for me to get my CFA desigation so I can watch and celebrate appropriately.

you boys are funny.

jeks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you boys are funny. and you are sexy :wink:

harish55 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It seems L3-exam has been already graded. For how > many of you, has the link disappeared? Dude…seriously??? Its only been 18 days… I have to ask…how did you pass Levels I and II?