Link to level 3 registeration disappear

I have it on mine too…does that mean something?? :frowning:

God, I hate that link. I’ve got it now as well.

nah, i’m pretty sure it means nothing. Everyone just has there link back up. One of my friends did see his L2 registration link about 10 minutes before 9, so it looks like that might be our earliest sneak peek this year.

my link is still gone

PtrainerNY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my link is still gone I’m sure it still means nothing. they are probably just putting it back up in layers like in the past

It’s not funny, man

It’s back up :frowning:

I can’t believe I am already freaked out…this wait is too much torture…

what the fuck? now you scared shit out of me. how many has link disappeared and appeared again? how many still disappeared?

For those with the link-is the yellow mark still there in the registration area-when you click on the link. In L1-for 1 person-for whom yellow mark-the results were fail.

harish55 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For those with the link-is the yellow mark still > there in the registration area-when you click on > the link. In L1-for 1 person-for whom yellow > mark-the results were fail. To clarify-i meant for a person for whom there was no yellow mark-the results were fail,while for those with the yellow mark-the results were pass. But sample may not be large enough to convey anything.

I got link, yellow mark, and check before that. does that mean I failed?

This is what it says for me under the “CFA Program” Menu: CFA Program Register for Level III Exam and Apply for Membership View CFA Program Exam Results Is this what every1 has? And when I click on the link, on the left hand side of the page, there is a registration steps menu and all the way at the bottom, I have “Level III CFA Examination Registration” with a check on the side and the whole row is colored in yellow…any1s got anything different?

Don’t panic. Yellow just shows which item on the left is clicked. If you don’t have any item in yellow, it is just an Internet browser issue.

Get a life ppl. This yellow stuff has always been there. You guys are crazy, you just like doing the guessing game.

haha this is pretty funny

I have a pink link with bright orange flashing PASS on the side, then when I clicked on it, it said SYCH…

mine has a skull and cross bones where the check mark used to be. is that good?

When I enter my ID and password to check this, I am immediately transfered to some law firm’s website that says I’m in violation of some restraining order and that any further attempts to contact CFAI will be reported to state and federal authorities. Anyone else getting that?

I have a rainbow next to my check mark…does that mean someone is hitting on me?