Links in the Back Office?

Is it possible to have links in the back office directly to the other forums (i.e., Level I, Level II, and Level III) a la the other boards?? That would definitely be a helpful addition.

Why not just have a seperate tab open?

I could… and if we don’t get links that’s what I’ll do. But they seem like an easy addition…

I asked this question on a thread in General Discussion but it seems to have disappeared before I could get to it. Where is the alternate forum?

nocareer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I asked this question on a thread in General > Discussion but it seems to have disappeared before > I could get to it. > > Where is the alternate forum? It’s closer than you think.

check the top right of the page in the black and gray banner

I understand there not being direct links to the back office from the on-topic forum pages. That makes sense. However, I think the reverse is ok. (i.e., having links FROM the back office TO the main pages)… Pretty please?

The back office is a pretty exclusive place. There are no “links” to outsiders; if you want to get past the velvet rope, you have to know the magic word.

you can only get into the back office if you have 600+ posts. Many people cannot even enter this exclusive club. For guys like Numi with 5000+ posts, there is a special “underground office” that I heard pops up once you reach this milestone.

haha. Thanks, I know about the back office…I made my post here… I was wondering about that alternate forum where davidr, john thain, nuppal, etc. went. I’ve seen it posted months ago but I didn’t save the address.

nocareer, what’s your email? daviskr is the only that posts over there out of those you listed but there are others there that were once banned from AF.