List for final 2+ days of studying?

Feel free to post what your plan is. Mine is: Sample Exam #3 maybe the Mock Exam Ethics GIPS AMC IPS Macro/Micro/Global Attribution in CFAI texts 2005-2007 Exams go over my 30 pages of formulas go over my 15 pages of random pieces of info that I think are important Ethics GIPS AMC Man, I don’t know if there is enough time!

You don’t need to sleep do ya?

that’s what Sunday is for

wow that formula sheet is scary. I havent memorized a formula yet, but there is 6-7 of them I would like to memorize. I will review all material… go faster on those I am strong, slower on weak… but I will go over all I will study GIPS and a portion of SS 17 and skip the rest do maybe Sample #2 these are all by end of tomorrow friday I will review only weak sections

Sample 3 tomorrow Mock Friday review SS12-18 tomorrow (briefly about 1 hr per) Friday - flashcards, notes, secret sauce, GIPS, whatever else I feel weak on. maybe review some IPS essays I already took how the he!! do you have 30 pages of formulas?

that’s what I say!!

boston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how the he!! do you have 30 pages of formulas? Every formula in the curriculum. They aren’t bunched together but there’s certainly several on each page. There are a lot of formulas if you look for them in the texts.

If I had access to a scanner, I would scan them into a PDF and post them somewhere.

most formulas are the same, u can link them easy (formulas involving $duration or beta future hedge all same) and option payoff formulas are unnecessary swap FRA valuations are intuitive so only formulas are: micro attribution, MWR, global attribution, Beta vs correlation/cov formulas… anything else?

turkish_dude Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > most formulas are the same, u can link them easy > (formulas involving $duration or beta future hedge > all same) > > and option payoff formulas are unnecessary > > swap FRA valuations are intuitive > > so only formulas are: micro attribution, MWR, > global attribution, Beta vs correlation/cov > formulas… anything else? Agreed. There aren’t a ton that really need memorization. Here’s my list of ones to know that could be tricky: creating synthetic equity creating synthetic cash option strategy descriptions and uses risk-adjusted performance measures implementation shortfall true and misfit risk and return two-bond hedge interest rate parity and its uses grinold-kroner model contingent immunization estimating EPS free cash flow to equity singer-terhaar approach GIPS® real estate macro attribution micro attribution global attribution currency considerations