List of the next 10 books.

book of numbers - Moses - inspired by God

The Necronomicon Ex-Mortis - written by a mysterious group known as “The Dark Ones,” who constructed the cover of the book from the flesh of the tortured and the damned.

Milan Kundera - The unbearable lightness of being gotta think every now and then

JasonU Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Milan Kundera - The unbearable lightness of being > > gotta think every now and then +10 I am surprised anyone here has read Kundera. This is one of his best. Gotta think every now and then indeed.

Yeah its been a great read so far… I’m about halfway done with it. My friend recommended When Nietzsche Wept for my next book. I took a glance at it but I wasn’t overly impressed… wouldn’t mind putting in on the backburner… any other recommendations?

The Book of Laughter and Forgetting is very good as well. If you like to think, try Kafka’s short stories. These are my absolute favorite. They are better in the German if you can read that, but still great in the translated English.