List your writing instruments

Mechanical Pen: Zebra M-301 0.5 (I used in Levels I and II, hopefully it will help this time around as well) Pen: Pilot Precise V5 Extra Fine (blue) Zebra F-301 BP (blue)

rolling ball = pen ?

Bic mechanical pencils 0.7 lead

Pen… pencil. I will try to find a good fine tipped pen this week though, as my hand writing is not fantastic.

L3Bol Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mechanical Pen: > Zebra M-301 0.5 (I used in Levels I and II, > hopefully it will help this time around as well) > > Pen: > Pilot Precise V5 Extra Fine (blue) > Zebra F-301 BP (blue) Going with the V5 in black.

I think the V5 is a great pen, specially for lefties (like myself); although I am afraid it will bleed through the paper…that’s why I am bring the backup (Zebra)

ive got a crapload of papermate disposable mechancial pencils and bic biro’s that have served me well over the last 5 or 6 years (although i continuously lose some and have to replenish my supply)

does CFAI have any sort of preference for pen or pencil? I would much prefer to use pencil for everything.

I am using Schneider topliner 967. I have a great handwriting and I hope CFAI grants me extra marks for readability… :slight_smile: