Little 500

so, since i work in a Big-10 college town, Little 500 weekend is upon us. you’ll recognize this as the “World’s Greatest College Weekend”. if not, see the movie “Breaking Away”. i’ve partaken in the festivities before as an undergrad here at Kelley, but for some reason i want to partake in the festivities again this year. they have ludacris, soulja boy, and others performing, not to mention the crazy foam parties. what is worse, is that i can see/hear people playing beer pong on the sidewalks from my office window (yes, i have a corner office of my own) so you can guess how hard it is to focus during work hours as well. help me stick to the cfa guys, im losing it!!!

Please post a race report!

I went to little 5 to visit some friends one year. I know it was a great party because I only remember 3 things: 1. I did not see the race 2. I went to a beverage store called BIG RED and a man was dressed up as Captain Morgan 3. My best friend puked at Little Zaghrebs

Are we taking about the nak*d mile? (ref: Amiercan Pie)

@DanLieb women’s race today, men’s race tomm. will keep you guys posted. obama stopped by last year for the women’s race. btw, ludacris rocked it last nite! @dlpicket that’s EXACTLY what goes down here. the race kinda holds value only if you know someone on the team or are part of the bigger greek community. women’s pudding wrestling tomm baby! @swap i think ur thinking Old School. yes, that has happened in years past.

niraj_a Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’ve partaken in the festivities before as an > undergrad here at Kelley, but for some reason i > want to partake in the festivities again this > year. they have ludacris, soulja boy, and others > performing, not to mention the crazy foam parties. niraj_a Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > women’s race today, men’s race tomm. will keep you > guys posted. obama stopped by last year for the > women’s race. btw, ludacris rocked it last nite! -2 Anyone who really loves/knows ludacris a) knows it’s just Luda, or maaaaaybe Chris Lova Lova, and b) has eaten at Straits.

ok im not THAT into him, looks like you are. i thought that it would be best to not use slang so that most people on this forum could relate. for e.g. no IU grad says “Little 500”, its just li’l 5 or maaaaaaybe little 5. obviously i could have said li’l 5, but i didn’t, and the reason is obvious. good show nevertheless. woot!

So, um, what the hell is Little 500 and why’s it called that?

kyle1984 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So, um, what the hell is Little 500 and why’s it > called that? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Little+500

Aren’t you alittle old? I’m 25 and don’t feel “old” but I def do not want to be hanging out at a frat house. Whenever I check out a college girl I have to stop myself and feel like a dirty old man.

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Aren’t you alittle old? I’m 25 and don’t feel > “old” but I def do not want to be hanging out at a > frat house. > > Whenever I check out a college girl I have to stop > myself and feel like a dirty old man. Don’t fight the id, BPBB. It will only make you crazier.

who said anythin about mackin the chicadees? i don’t particularly like to associate with frat jocks / junkies myself. i’m 24 fwiw.

niraj_a Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > who said anythin about mackin the chicadees? i > don’t particularly like to associate with frat > jocks / junkies myself. > > i’m 24 fwiw. Fck, weather reallly nice right now. Hot girls everywhere. I think imma skip studying and find myself an insecure girl tonight. nirai hit that sht

hahahaahh maybe. i gotta hit quant and econ this eve and habitat for humanity tomm. will have to squeeze in further craziness around these. espresso + no sleep should accomplish that. here i come!

@DanLieb and, the winner is---------------------the Cutters! as usual. what a mad weekend. got to see flight of the concords here live too. now back to CFA. gotta hit them books toomey!