little known fact

actually the second the first was some Californian guy named Ben in 2008 …little known fact though it fell off due to excessive uhm personal use…was considered a failure only to be revisited much later http://www.latimes.com/health/boostershots/la-heb-hand-transplant-ucla-video-20110419,0,2743301.story

I don’t know about this hand transplant business. What if the hand carries the spirit from the original body, and it slowly begins to take over your personality?

Well if it was me, I’d be sure to get an 18yo females hand. Then I’d masturbate even more than now! Is it possible to maturbate 25 hours in a day though?

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well if it was me, I’d be sure to get an 18yo females hand. Then I’d masturbate even more than now! Is it possible to maturbate 25 hours in a day though? Yes, but it will involve travel across time zones.

why stop there why not just transplant a vag1na instead of a hand …a lot of ceos would enjoy a firm long handshake

I’d rather go with a standard pirate hook. It would look good with a nice suit and French cuffs.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d rather go with a standard pirate hook. It would look good with a nice suit and French cuffs. …or an arrgyle sweater?

this is an amazing story