London in the AM

Heading to London to see Wimbledon and catch a few shows. Any restaurants/ must do things? I’ve been there before so I’ve done all the usual tourist nonsense. Thanks!

find a slapper!

Never been there, but some of my friends say one MUST eat strawberries with irsih cream while watching tennis at Wimbeldon. No idea why it is such a big deal.

you should aggregate all of the AF posts on why HYPERINFLATION IS COMING, get a soapbox, go to Speaker’s Corner and shout til you are blue in the face

Go to Henman hill, no wait it is Murray hill now or should I say Murray mania. I recommend watching Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal play at Wimbledon. They are both great to watch.

tennis is fun to play, but sux to watch. worse than watching golf! as I said go find som slappers. british girls have bad teeth and for the most tpart arent that sexy, but have sexy accents and normally big cans

If you are near Leicester Square stop at Waxy O’Conner’s, great irish pub, nice selection of beers and great decor/atmosphere. If you want to get out of the downtown I’ll suggest go to the Fulham area. There’s lots of great lil bars there.

Dude London is sick

‘anything to declare?’ ‘yeah, don’t go to london’

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Heading to London to see Wimbledon and catch a few > shows. Any restaurants/ must do things? > > I’ve been there before so I’ve done all the usual > tourist nonsense. > > Thanks! you lucky basturd. i hate you. i hate your guts.

why the hell is noone advising him to go the slapper route here!!! thats what its all about SLAPPERS!!!