Long hair, dont care

so boys. i bought a light treatment machine for my hair. its not working. what are everyone’s thoughts on hair transplants. is 10k fair to have hair. leggo

You know what it is, girl, we back up in this thang
Money stay in my pocket, girl, I’m like a walkin’ bank
Tell me whatcha drank, tell me whatcha thank

I think this was a topic of discussion eons ago.

Just get a decent short cut and invest the rest in the following:

• Quality suits, ties, etc. (esp a nice charro suit for the wedding, mijo!!!)
  • Nice dinner with your fiancee
  • MBA tuition
1 Like

Carry your balding head proudly! Balding is linked to high testosterone levels and as such is a sign of
a true BSD: Hair Loss and Testosterone

I am pro-hair so I say go for it.

preposterone

Nerdy, no. Stop this immediately.

It’s okay to go bald, e.g. Vin Diesel.

It’s not okay to go bald + Fat, e.g. George Castanza

That $10k (nice number btw) better spent on getting in shape.

I’m dead serious mate.

2 Likes

picture justin timberlake. now picture justin timberlake without hair.
do you think he can brign sexy back?

Omg ya lol.

Hate to say it out loud, but in shape people can get away with a lot more than obese people can.

Especially, you know… living longer.

1 Like

Put it this way: JT without hair would be better than JT fat. Agree with 10k here.

I think what panics people about hair loss is that it is somewhat out of your control, whereas being fit is largely in your control. It is the lack of control that causes the distress, like your body is betraying you.

Even better = hair + in-shape

1 Like

after deep consideration. i think being bald is not so bad. If you really think about it, there are are lot of powerful men that are bald and have gotten many benefits. May I remind aeveryone about the greatness of AKON. Akon is bald but he has made many hits ranging from
smack that
lonely
right now,
dont matter
and of course:
blame it on me
its not his fault, who would have thought that underage girls would be in a 21 and over club.
Akon today
Akon tomorrow
Akon forever.

Oye, mijo!!! Mira!!!

Sorry, I couldn’t see JT because of all THE LONG FLOWING HAIR!!! :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

Can’t hate on the Bezos stealin yo girl look.

Just cover the bald spot with a comb over.

I once seen a bald guy wear a rather large woman as a hat. Turns out that was quite hard to forget but point is, I just don’t think that would have been possible if the guy had hair.

I think Jeff has bigger guns than me! Time to hit the gym again

I find myself simultaneously troubled and intrigued by this story.

1 Like

Was a memory I thought I forgot until the chat of being bald. One of them weird phases as a teen where it was hilarious to find some totally messed up video and show yer mates. Of course this was one of my mates videos.

Naturally.