Long or short Time horizon, does it need stating?

This is somewhat related to a prior thread I made, but do we, on the exam, need to explicitly state “long” or "short’ time horizon if we correctly break it into its stages?

yes why not its more descriptive annd easy long mulitstage horizon broken up til son university grad then retirmenet then death

as an example, i will answer: the time horizon is long-term and multistage the first stage is 5 years and is from present to retirement at age 60 the second stage is retirement, age 60 to death (presumably 20+ years)

you will do well in IPS mcap, melad. The words just roll off your tongue, excuse me pencil

dave hetherington of Stalla does a great job of explaining how to answer essay questions in SS 4 and SS 5 - i have watched his video lectures multiple times

mcap11 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dave hetherington of Stalla does a great job of > explaining how to answer essay questions in SS 4 > and SS 5 - i have watched his video lectures > multiple times Currently watching 4 right now.