Longest delay in receiving results? and your email provider?

I received L1 around 9:30am EST. I had the email sent to my work email; this time around it’s going straight to my cell phone. I figure there’s less of a chance it inadvertently gets pigeonholed into the junk mailbox.

2014 - L2: Mine was 9:50, the email / domain managed by aplus.net.

2015 9:04 EST Pass with icloud.com

@London

Watch out, apple services are often out of function.

Better check status:

https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/

Lets hope not!

Dec 15 - 09:45 Pass Gmail

I got my June L1 pass results through gmail within 15 minutes.

9:22 am ET pass on Gmail account. This was in 2014

Got my L1 result literally at 9:01am. So I have a very high expectation today lol

got it at 10:07 last year. wait for more than an hour…omg…

09:59 gmail, fell into “Updates” folder

I am expecting a minimum 1hr waiting time from the stipulated time.

It has been 1hour and 40min… still waiting

I have Gmail and last year I received L1 results at 9:50am ET

Hotmail is definitely the longest. I didn’t receive my email last year (had to call the institute in the evening) and I’m still waiting this year at 10:45ET… Sucks

People who got late emails… can they please post result as well? Need to understand if thr is any relation between time and pass/fail…

Why? Are you writing an academic paper on that?

I passed on my first attempt with all subjects over 70%. I can assure you there is no relation. I actually had to call CFAI for my results. @CFA_10

I wonder if the emails go out first to level I folks and then to the level II guys. I got my level I results at like 9:15 last year and this year it took about 2 hours.

I received email at 10:45 (et), but when I look into my gmail inbox it says that I received the mail at 10:04. I am assuming that it took 41 minutes that congratulations email appeared in my inbox. If I remember correct my Level 1 result came to me at around the same time but 1 hour earlier than for level 2. I think that emails go out first for level I and then 1 hour later for level II.