Looking down the road

I know that we have a long way to go before L III, but I always like to look ahead so I know where I’m going in the future. I was just checking out the sample essay questions for LIII and it got me really excited (I know, I’m a tool). In a weird way, getting to the essay stage is a motivator for me in itself. Once we have the tools, it’s going to feel good to apply this accumulated knowledge and feel like we actually know what we’re doing! Has anyone else taken a look?

you’re crazy. i mean that in the best possible way.

I like the analyst in you waiting to burst out!

Ha ha ha… I know. Being able to put this information to use (eventually) makes me feel a little better about all this hard work we’re putting in now. This process is going to be a long one, and it’s already wearing on my much more than uni did, but maybe that’s b/c CFA study doesn’t come along with partying and girls… :stuck_out_tongue:

Know what you mean man… But I’d like to think of the little flicker of light at the end of the tunnel as a big-@ss disco light… the biggest ever… and when I get there, hell, am I gonna let it rip!