Looking for a consultant-companion with a background in business management, financial analysis etc.

I plan to create a business in the following fields and look for a consultant-companion who will give me consultations for 5%-30% of a project cost (to be discussed for each project separately). If you are interested, you should have the following background a) professional business owner/manager b) professional financial analyst, professional “moneymaker” etc. Business fields I plan to work on: - writing of business plans - business plans analysis - market research - business analysis - marketing analysis - investments planning My own current professional background covers the following fields - software development - show business - arts - popular science I don’t plan to create a company and will work as a freelancer writing documents and performing research/analysis by customers’ request. After completion of each project it will be reviewed by you before I’ll present it to the client. (This is the task I need you for.) Names of my clients won’t be disclosed. Why all this may be interesting for you? a) you are looking for some kind of relaxed way of income b) you want to create the same business as I described above and need a person (like me) with creative or technological background who can give you similar consultations Please, contact me by e-mail if you are interested - business201110@gmail.com And send me all applicable information about yourself. (Sorry if English in this posting is not 100% correct, I’m not a native English speaker.)

Sounds like a Nigerian scam.

hahah yeah, with so many broad areas of work I highly doubt the quality would be up to par… huge scam. OR more likely just someone trying to start their own business…but with no true expertise in any field at all… i have absolutely zero interest, but i’m sure you’ll get lots of people interested…best of luck with your ‘consulting’ business…

this nonsense should be banned…

So it looks like someone wants some subcontractors and is just blasting out an ad to every site they can think of. This drivel is annoying, but my guess is that they won’t come back here very often.

Business 1110110101010101000101: (URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL - please be keeping the STRICTEST SECRECY) Good Day! I am the manager of bills and exchange at the foriegn remittance department of the (ABN AMRO FIDELTY BANK AMSTERDAM ). I am writting you this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this transaction. We discovered some abandoned sum $15,500,000(FIFTEEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLAR ) in an account that belongs to one of our foriegn customer who died along-side his entire family in march this year in a terrible accident some few months ago. Since this development,we have advertised for his next of kin or any close relation to come forward to claim this money,but nobody came yet to apply for the claim. To this effect,i and other official in my department have decided to look for a TRUSTED FORIEGN PARTNERS who can stand in as the next of kin of the deceased as we cannot do it only ourselves and claim this money. We need a foreign partner to apply for the claim on our behalf because of the fact that the customer was a foreign and we don’t want this money to go into the treasury as unclaimed fund. Every document to effect this process will emanate from my table and i will perfect every document to be in accordance with the banking law and guideline,so you have nothing to worry about and we have agreed that 30% of this money will be for you,while 10%will be for any expenses incured on both sides wihile 60% will be for my colleagues and me. If you are willing to help us,please indicate by replying this letter and putting in your name, private telephone number,fax and permanent residential address.I awaits your immediate response to enable us start this transaction as soon as i recieved your reply,i will send you a text application form for immediate APPLICATIION OF CLAIM. Please contact me even if you are not intrested in my proposal to you to enable us scout for another partner in the event of your non-interest. Healthy thanks for your co-operation! Gratitude and many blessing, Supersadface