Looking for a Portfolio Manager

A friend in Omaha is looking to hire a portfolio manager. If you are interested, please forward me your resume using the Contact page and I will forward it on.

POSITION SUMMARY

The Portfolio Manager is primarily responsible for working with the Vice President of Investments in overseeing and managing the publicly traded investment portfolio. This includes assisting with implementing asset allocation policy, identifying, selecting and monitoring equity, fixed income, money market and alternative investment managers across a wide variety of asset classes in both taxable and tax exempt portfolios. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS - Assisting with the implementation of strategies related to asset allocation, rebalancing, investment manager selection, and risk management - Assisting in the management, oversight and trading of in-house investment portfolios - Sourcing, research, analysis, and due diligence of external investment managers - Maintain and monitor relationships with external investment managers - Produce and maintain a variety of portfolio analysis reports - Coordinate investment management agreements, legal documents, subscription documents, partnership agreements, etc. related to investment activities - Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual investment performance reports JOB QUALIFICATIONS Education: - Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, statistics or economics - MBA, JD, CPA, CFA, CFP and/or CIMC an advantage Experience: - Minimum of 5 years of investment management experience, examples which could include (but are not limited to) securities portfolio trading or management; securities and/or investment manager analysis; portfolio design and implementation; securities sales; other related investment management fields Required Skills: - Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel, intermediate level for Word, Outlook - Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills -? Advanced analytical and quantitative skills Advanced research skills Intermediate knowledge of statistics, economics and financial analysis Intermediate financial modeling skills Intermediate problem solving skills Intermediate project management skills Preferred - Experience with Advent Axys SPECIAL 1. 70% or more of the time spent working on a computer 2. Ability to travel overnight

Yo Chad, is this friend Warren Buffett?

You require an MBA and not a CFA?

Damn. That’s cold.

So much crap got cutoff in this job posting.

Required Skills:  Advanced  Strong

How about macho? Virile?

Thanks guys. I updated the post with the missing content.

What range is the salary?

I laughed my a$$ from this post.

Hi Chad, is the position still available? sorry I’m a newbie here, not familiar with the Contact page you mentioned to forward you the resume. advice? thanks.