Looking for an Excel Guru to do a project

I am looking for an excel guru to do some work for me. Does anyone have any suggestions on freelancers, consultants or firms.

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/siteinfo/about_the_spreadsheet_page/ According to this page, he does some Excel consulting.

drop me a mail… joshuaspulse@gmail.com

compensation?

How big of a project, in general what are you trying to accomplish, what are you offering $ wise, how soon do you need it, etc.? xsellside at gmail dot com

How big of a project, in general what are you trying to accomplish, what are you offering $ wise, how soon do you need it, etc.? xsellside at gmail dot com

1. $ 2. Brief description

$100 says this guy never posts again.

I am only responding to people that are interested. It would be like if I was hiring someone at my hedge fund, I probably wouldn’t hire the person if they asked how much. Those discussions come later. Just some advice, don’t ask how much.

NSZ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am only responding to people that are > interested. It would be like if I was hiring > someone at my hedge fund, I probably wouldn’t hire > the person if they asked how much. Those > discussions come later. Just some advice, don’t > ask how much. +10, classic! … i hope this is a joke btw, how much?

Maybe I should have phrased my question “what is your budget” as I was trying to get an idea for the scope of the project (note my other questions).

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > $100 says this guy never posts again. Wheres my $100!!!

fire me an email at puffyloo_07@yahoo.com . I know enough cheap labour for excel or CS work.