Looking for CFA level 1 study group - Paris - May 2024

Hi everyone,

I’m a current student in a Master in Management Finance Majoir and I’m planning to graduate in August 2024. I’m looking for a CFA level 1 study group in Paris for the May 2024 exam. I’m eager to start my CFA journey and I’m looking for a group of motivated and hardworking individuals who are also looking to pass the exam on their first attempt.

I’m available to meet in person or virtually. I’m also open to different study schedules and methods. I’m confident that we can achieve our goals if we work together.

If you’re interested in forming a study group, please let me know. We can start by exchanging contact information and discussing our goals and expectations.

Thanks,

1 Like

Hi,

I am also looking for a study group, but I am taking the exam on February 2024 I’m currently working in the Banking industry and finishing my Bachelor’s degree. So if you are still interested let me know. My contact info is deyviandersson26@gmail.com.

Best regards

Hi Quentin,

I am also studying for the May 2024 CFA level 1 exam. My email is nknichols1@gmail.com, I would like to hear from you so we can set this thing up. I am looking to obtain the complete Charter.

Cheers,

Nkuma

Hey ! I also want to study with some motivated and hardworking individuals. Do add me in the group
me.adityakapoor2002@gmail.com

Hi guys, do you use whatsapp? Pls add me as well. email: vitorfreitaslc@gmail.com
wpp number: +55 43 991034087

Can some add me to a Cfa level 1 study group??
Email: bilalcp971@gmail.com
Whatsapp No: +971 522086442

Hey,

I’m preparing for the august attempt! Kindly add me to the group.

Cheers