looking for sponsor,pls help me-2011 CFA exam

As you Know, 2011 CFA exam requires two sponsor recomendation if you want to sit for 2011 exam level 3, so any two CFA chart holder here ? (I can pay you) My supervisor refuses to put his name, what should I do?

Your supervisor is a d*ck! I thought this was just for membership that you needed this stuff? I’m looking for it on the website, where does it say you need sponsors just to sit?

don’t say like that, we still need to repect supervisor, otherwise lost job, how to support family? when you choose registration, choose print copy , then it will ask you to fill up two sponsor name, one is the supervisior, it is not optional. if you skip this, then later on, CFA asks you to fill in after you pay 630 USD, what should you do? CFA will not refund you and you didn’t get admission ticket. another one is CFA chartholder

You only need 2 sponsors if you want to join CFAI as an Associate Member. You do not need to join CFAI to enroll for L3, it’s as simple as that. CFAI would have you believe you need to join to enroll for L3 but it just ain’t so.

last year don’t have, this year have

I have never heard of such a supervisor! Where are you from?

a chemical company, I’m purchasing staff

USA?

Definitely not US. I’m gonna go with South Asia again.

Check with your society. U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

If your supervisor will not vouch for you why would someone that you do not know from a random forum vouch for you?

Why doesn’t your supervisor want to vouch for you? Is he just being a dick, or is there some other reason?

You don’t need sponsors to take the lvl 3 exam, it’s only if you want to join as a member

thanks for the answers guys!

The problem is that when “buying” the level III exam you need to fill in work experience and select local society. So after paying you get an email with instructions how to complete your membership for the local society. But you can still do the exam and just disregard the email I believe. And in xx years when you fulfilled the membership requirements you can apply for your society membership. No need to do it now, but just an opportunity to do it now… Please somebody confirm…

eric468 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The problem is that when “buying” the level III > exam you need to fill in work experience and > select local society. > > So after paying you get an email with instructions > how to complete your membership for the local > society. > > > But you can still do the exam and just disregard > the email I believe. And in xx years when you > fulfilled the membership requirements you can > apply for your society membership. > No need to do it now, but just an opportunity to > do it now… > > > Please somebody confirm… You don’t need to select society, you can just skip that part.

I called the CFAI. U can pick a society now if u’d like, doesn’t matter because you don’t have to get sponsored until after you pass lvl 3.

you have a misunderstanding. when you became a member, two sponsors are needed!! Registeration for L3, only $ is needed! who says no sponsor, no exam ticket