Looks like no early notice this year

Blamey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For level 2 I checked on my phone while at a > client. I wasn’t able to get online at work before > the meeting. The client needed a few minutes > before we started so I was just waiting next to > their desk. When I found out I passed I just > wanted to go wild but had to sit there and try act > casual. you shouldve gone wild anyway, your client wouldve loved it.

BOO!

registration will be closed, but you will still be able to log in your account. the hint might still be there!

AFJunkie, you are pissing me off with your constant prodding. Give it a break!! Will ya.

i am just trying to find ways to know the results earlier. watch, there will be a hint dropped on saturday. which means lots of posts this weekend on the forum! how we love the speculation!

i will drop a hint as well

Wonder when this started to be accessible last year? http://www.newcfa.cfainstitute.org/

AFJunkie999 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > registration will be closed, but you will still be > able to log in your account. the hint might still > be there! Doubtful. The registration section is where the hints have always been.

Looks like last year it was between March 14-20. I found the following tidbit from FT. Sunkist >>On selected dates between 14 and 20 March, the recognition print advertisements ran globally in the Financial Times, The Economist and the Wall Street Journal, and the online banner advertisements will run on FT.com, FTChinese.com and Economist.com. The microsite will enable family, friends and employers to search for the names of new CFA charterholders. Charterholders’ names can be found at www.newcfa.cfainstitute.org. <