Looks like no early notice this year

I just went to CFAI website to the Enroll and Register section and saw this: CFA Program enrollment and registration will be closed from 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, 25 July through 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, 28 July Looks like they’ll be shutting down account access for the weekend prior to results, so we may not be able to get a sneak peek of results this year.

would you really trust any of this until you actually see the pass/fail anyway?

it was accurate last year

LICandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it was accurate last year It was but a weekend before the results were due and not a month ago.

This weekend is before L1 results though

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It was but a weekend before the results were due > and not a month ago. I know that! This is obviously for L1 results. they are closing the login part of the site for the weekend leading up to L1 results. I’m assuming they will do the same for L2 & L3 results in order to prevent what happened last year.

That was great last year to have people signing up for the next exam before getting results.

yea that does suck, the LEVEL III link helped me get through Monday night last year,

i wish they would release the results on a saturday. i hate walking in the office and having to check first thing.

…imagine having to wait until after lunch then…

imagine being in an all day training session that starts at 7:30 EDT and does not end until 6pm with no computer access…that’s what I am looking at.

bring your phone…

For level 2 I checked on my phone while at a client. I wasn’t able to get online at work before the meeting. The client needed a few minutes before we started so I was just waiting next to their desk. When I found out I passed I just wanted to go wild but had to sit there and try act casual.

jasonms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > imagine being in an all day training session that > starts at 7:30 EDT and does not end until 6pm with > no computer access…that’s what I am looking at. I am going to be in B-school orientation. I am having someone log-in for me and then text msg me the result. That or sit next to someone with internet access on their phone. I don’t have internet access on my phone. Or worst case - pretend I have stomach problems and bail to some common area where there are community PCs.

And why are you posting on the LIII forum. Post this nonsense on the LI forum.

It’s not nonsense. I’m posting on the LIII forum because I noticed it and it’s not hard to figure that they’ll do the same for our results. Btw the LI in my username is for Long Island not Level 1.

Oh hahahaha my bad!!! I thought you were a LI candidate asking about the link glitch since results should be coming out (or have they been released - I don’t keep up on that)

would have never guess LI stood for Long Island.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > would have never guess LI stood for Long Island. Haha I know. In retrospect, it was a bad choice.

bump Registration/enrollment will be unavailable from 9:00 a.m. ET Saturday, 15 August to 9:00 a.m. ET Tuesday, 18 August