LOS 33.g - The Cadbury Report....

I thought it was all about Cadbury Chocolate!!! on a serious note…what a boring section, put me to sleep big time…

hmmm…

Yeah, I just got through that section a little while ago - I wonder how much rote memorization they’re going to demand from us, especially as the Schweser instructor stated numerous times how he 100% expects to see this material tested.

after finishing that section i did catch up on my sleep from dozing off, but at the end of it, it struck me ,… i didnt remember 1 thing it was such a daze to me since i was slipping in and out of consciousness, so whats the final conclusin? whats better, shares or stock options?

3rdtimesacharm? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > after finishing that section i did catch up on my > sleep from dozing off, but at the end of it, it > struck me ,… i didnt remember 1 thing > > it was such a daze to me since i was slipping in > and out of consciousness, so whats the final > conclusin? whats better, shares or stock options? Cadbury Milk Chocolate wins the battle in my books!