Losing job because of this woman? -- what an idiot.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Most-Emailed-Photos-PDSA-veterinary-nurse-Jennie-Keen-Tinks-13-year-old-cat-Gillingham-current/ss/1756/im:/081117/photos_ts/2008_11_17t122524_300x450_us_britain_pets_fat/#photoViewer=/081118/482/484b59a7c98a45309f0f3ebcc8da8d56 I don’t know what Spitzer was thinking, can she even be compared to his wife?

I don’t know man. That picture does not do that girl justice. What does Spitzer’s life look like? He probably did not do it solely on wanting to get with a better looking woman. There are a lot of other reasons someone does this, besides thinking that he is bulletproof. BTW pictures 25 and 38 in that slide show are much better.

She looks average and trashy. Just young. That says something about the ex governor’s taste. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget slide # 46!

She had a whole myspace page up forever ago when this story went down (pun intended).

1. . . one of the most beautiful women in the world!

Weird… 38 was 46 earlier.

bad pic. Id hit that

Her myspace pics were hot!

She’s hot. I can see why low-class and cheap prostitution is wrong and should be illegal (threats/use of violence, exploitation, human trafficking, pedophilia, etc. - pimps who engage in such things should be die from being choked to death after being fed their own cut-out balls) But high-class and ultra-expensive prostitution, what’s wrong with that? Perhaps organized crime.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > She’s hot. > > I can see why low-class and cheap prostitution is > wrong and should be illegal (threats/use of > violence, exploitation, human trafficking, > pedophilia, etc. - pimps who engage in such things > should be die from being choked to death after > being fed their own cut-out balls) > > But high-class and ultra-expensive prostitution, > what’s wrong with that? Perhaps organized crime. A man goes in to bar and asks an attractive young woman at the bar - ‘If i give you 3 million dollars, would you sleep with me’, the chick goes - ‘yeah’. The man asks - ‘what about $300’. The chick goes - ‘what do you think I am, a whore’. The man says- ‘we have already established that. Now we are just bickering about the price.’

http://www.nypost.com/photos/galleries/news/regionalnews/pp_20080724_ashley/photo01.htm

She’s from the Jersey Shore, and my buddies down there always tell me they see her at the beach and both her and her mother have smoking bodies.

@ oldmonk, LOL anyways, i don’t see the big deal about prostitution, as long as no one is getting exploited/threatened/etc. the customer of sex gets more utility from the sex compared to the money, the seller of sex gets more utility from the money - kinda like some relationships anyways without all the bullsh!t

Anyways, the reason I say all this is because of WillyR’s mom - though I wouldn’t say she’s “ultra-expensive.”

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @ oldmonk, LOL > > anyways, i don’t see the big deal about > prostitution, as long as no one is getting > exploited/threatened/etc. > > the customer of sex gets more utility from the sex > compared to the money, the seller of sex gets more > utility from the money - kinda like some > relationships anyways without all the bullsh!t “Allocative efficiency” Ok, too much studying…

Hey, when you need sex, it doesn’t matter what she looks like :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

CFAdummy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey, when you need sex, it doesn’t matter what she > looks like :slight_smile: Sounds like what someone who’s in Jail would say to their inmate…