lost calculator

How sad is this…I have somehow lost my calculator on my desk??? Seriously can’t find it.

Well, at least you know where to look for it!

ok, now I seriously feel like an idiot…IT was right infront of me the whole time beneath my nose… maybe 6 inches away from my chest!!! in plain sight. How the heck did i miss it? WEIRD.

BAD CALCULATOR BAD!!! YOU STAY WHERE I CAN SEE YOU!!

I just gave my calculator screen a windexing yesterday, She’s all shiny now.

just don’t repeat this stunt on the exam :slight_smile:

I’m find my eyesight gets blurred right away now. I think these exams have taken its toll on my eyes.

yes, it is hard to do exams on the screen especially when i have 1600x1200 resoltion and lines spans the whole screen!

Who’s talking about about computer screens? I’m talking about 3 years of constant preparing for these exams. How good of an analyst can I be if I’ll be legally blind by this year?

UAECFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who’s talking about about computer screens? I’m > talking about 3 years of constant preparing for > these exams. How good of an analyst can I be if > I’ll be legally blind by this year? if you will disclose all your inter marital relationships with other women, you will be good!

UAECFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who’s talking about about computer screens? I’m > talking about 3 years of constant preparing for > these exams. How good of an analyst can I be if > I’ll be legally blind by this year? lasik procedure on the tuesday following the exam!